Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question on Deed Of Sale

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Question on Deed Of Sale on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:21 am

thess

Arresto Menor
Gud day po sa lahat. We are planning to purchase a House and Lot. Seller is in Mindanao a relative of ours. Now that transaction is in final stage. We are already preparing the Deed Of Sale. My questions are...

1. Since it was agreed na kami(buyer) lahat mag aayos ng kakailanganing documents. Legal ba na magpagawa kami ng Deed of Sale kahit hindi present si seller at i papadala na lang namin sa kanya para pirmahan nya?

2. Seller is in Mindanao property is in Quezon City. Okay lang po ba na ang Deed of Sale sa Quezon City ipagawa?

3. How much po kaya pagawa ng deed of sale? Attorneys fee? Ilang percent sa selling price?

Thanks to all, in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: Question on Deed Of Sale on Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:11 pm

attyLLL

1) yes, the deed should be notarized twice for each of the signatories

2) yes

3) depends on who you talk to. there are samples on the web

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Question on Deed Of Sale on Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:49 pm

g_ee04@yahoo.com

Arresto Menor
gud day po may house and lot po kami ng family ko at since namatay na ang mother ko ito po ay napasanla at natubos na namin at ito po ay nakapangalan sa akin ngayon po gusto itransfer ng 1 kong kapatid sa pangalan lang nya ano po ba ang rights ko pa dun kc 5 po kaming magkakapatid at buhay pa ang tatay ko.ang gusto ng kapatid ko pong mangyari ay ilipat na sa pangalan nya.

View user profile

4 Re: Question on Deed Of Sale on Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:50 pm

attyLLL

was the loan foreclosed and you redeemed the property? or it was not yet foreclosed?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: Question on Deed Of Sale Today at 9:47 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum