Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

abandoned husband

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 abandoned husband on Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:22 pm

harriet vianney

Arresto Menor
my friend boyfriend ay iniwan ng asawa niya.because her boyfriend eh nag kaanak sa ibang babae ng 2. Nung iwan ung lalaki ng asawa niya at wala naman na din ibang karelasyon ang lalaki pumayag ang friend ko na maging sila. Isinama nung lalaki ung friend ko sa bahay na dating tinitirhan nilang mag asawa pero hindi naman ito conjugal property. After one year gustong magreklamo ng legal wife. Pulis pareho ung friend ko at ung lalaki. Ang lalaki never stopped giving financial support to her legal wife.just want to know kung ano maganda gawin

View user profile

2 Re: abandoned husband on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:29 pm

you probably face criminal cases for concubinage and administrative cases at the PNP for immorality. If you don't want this, I recommend you separate from him ASAP

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum