Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial support

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 financial support on Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:13 pm

dyesebel

Arresto Menor
pwede pa ba maghabol ng financial support kapag inabandon ka simula 14 years old until now ng father? even if 32 years old kn ngayon? or until 18 lang ang pwede mo habulin?

View user profile

2 Re: financial support on Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:35 pm

attyLLL

i'd say that's too late. did the father sign the birth certificate?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: financial support on Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:47 pm

dyesebel

Arresto Menor
yes po, legitimate po kmi

View user profile

4 Re: financial support on Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:47 pm

attyLLL

what you should be focusing on is ensuring that the father's property can be properly collated so you will be ensured of your inheritance

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: financial support on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:14 am

dyesebel

Arresto Menor
what if po ndi nmin alam kung nsan ang father ko, as in totally walang connection, all we know is he's working in dubai and merong another family dun, mahahabol po ba nmin sya or ung properties even if wla sya d2 sa pinas?

View user profile

6 Re: financial support on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:46 pm

attyLLL

you have to be able to identify the properties.

View user profile

7 Re: financial support Today at 2:11 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum