Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hello everyone.. I just want to ask what i gonna do inorder for my son get a financial support from his biological father. He's an OFW working in a cruise ship traveling in some part of europe for almost 5months now... We're not married but he acknowledge my son being his biological son. He just give financial support to my son just once (to be specific just 3,500 pesos last May 2011).
Can u help me what i gonna do because my son is 3 years old now and already go to school.It's really hard for me to give all his needs being a single mom. As he grow old, his needs also gets bigger. And his father didn't call me anymore or just even send text.

I hope you can help me...

Thanks and God Bless Us All!!!

View user profile


Arresto Menor
Write a letter to the father demanding that he support your child at P amount per month for the following needs. Send it to through his will parents. Give him at 7 days to reply. If he will not reply, second a second letter with a warning that if he fails again, you will refer this matter to the fiscal's office for a complaint for child kabuse for failure to support and for violence aginst children and women. Good luc

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum