Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child's support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child's support on Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:24 pm


Arresto Menor
i and my ex live in partner got a child and she is turning 5 now,he got married last year,he is a seaman and earning $2300 a month,she started supporting my child at age of two but only php3,000 or php5,000 a month,i can't work for now coz i have to take care of my child,she is in pre school, i want to ask for higher amount so i can give my child's need,hope you can give me legal advice regarding this matter,my daughter was acknowledge by her father by signing his birth certificate

View user profile

2 Re: child's support on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:28 am


how much do you think the child should receive? you can send a demand letter, then file a petition for increase of support with the family court.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum