Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need advice po

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need advice po on Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:53 pm


Arresto Menor
ano po ba ang pwede kung gawin sa dati kong company na hanggang ngayon di pa din release yung mga final pay namin. mag iisang taon na po akong resign at sumunod naman po ako sa policy na 30days. Nagtrabaho po ako ng di nila ako sinuwelduhan at kahit allowance wala. Ngayon po hinahabol ko yung final pay ko pati yung commission ko. ano po ba ang dapat kung gawinn?

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum