what case should i file estafa or theft
2 Re: what case should i file estafa or theft on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:41 pm
[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
3 estafe leading to car thief on Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:47 am
I would like to seek legal advise on the said matter.
What had transpired :
- sell the car without proper documentation (un-signed deed of sale w/ assumpt. mortgage), supposedly on the next meet-up PDIC, Deed of Sale, Balance for car payment need to be made.
- i got a receipt but undersigned by myself
- the buyer use face ID,s (BIR, SSS, Voters ID, Meralco Bill).
SCENARIO : Nag decide po kami ng wife ko na ibenta sa ibang tao ang car namin (5 yrs loan@bank, 3 years left) OR/CR still i the bank.
We got a buyer, who willing to take all the obligations. She made half payment for the car (47K), after a week we will meet again and settle all the rest....She continously had a contact at me, until the due for bank - sinagot ko ulit yung huli.....then nung we tried to ask her for all payments....di na po sya mahagilap....She fooled us with those fake ID, address, etc.
After 3 weeks some buy and sell people approach us, about our car for sale at FONTANA Casino at Clark... Now with all fake ID's of the real owner,OR/CR, no record or open record at LTO for car registration...etc.
We believe this is a inside syndicate.
1. nag punta napo ako sa HPG - they need all pertaining docs para ma lagay sa watchlists.
2. i went police blotter and asking for certification.
3. i havent told the bank yet about the scenario.
- would like to seek advise from you atty, about the right thing to do.
4 Re: what case should i file estafa or theft Today at 1:50 pm
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum