Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Needs legal advice on: Cuncubinage

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Needs legal advice on: Cuncubinage on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:49 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day...
THanks in advance for the following questions bothering me:

1.How can I file concubinage when my husband is an OFW and his mistress is also at the country where he is and my evidences are just close pictures but in group at a social network?

2.Can I sue him for just giving me 10,000 or 15,000 a month when his salary as an engineer is at around 80,000? We have two kids studying at a private school and am also working with a salary of 20k+ a month but the 10 - 15k a month is not enough on the expenses with my salary because we are renting a house.
-- we have a house where we originally settled but decided to leave with my two kids, 7yo and 4 yo, since we are not in good terms already and he is not also here in the Philippines.

Thank you and more power to your site!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum