Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Needs legal advice on: Cuncubinage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Needs legal advice on: Cuncubinage on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:49 pm

Arresto Menor
Good day...
THanks in advance for the following questions bothering me:

1.How can I file concubinage when my husband is an OFW and his mistress is also at the country where he is and my evidences are just close pictures but in group at a social network?

2.Can I sue him for just giving me 10,000 or 15,000 a month when his salary as an engineer is at around 80,000? We have two kids studying at a private school and am also working with a salary of 20k+ a month but the 10 - 15k a month is not enough on the expenses with my salary because we are renting a house.
-- we have a house where we originally settled but decided to leave with my two kids, 7yo and 4 yo, since we are not in good terms already and he is not also here in the Philippines.

Thank you and more power to your site!

View user profile

2 Re: Needs legal advice on: Cuncubinage on Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:44 pm

1) our criminal laws do not extend outside of our territory. if he is in a middle eastern country, you can send a complaint letter to the authorities there.

2) I recommend you get a lawyer to write to him to increase the support. the proper legal remedy would be a petition for increase of support.

[i] Visit our FB Page: BPO Employee Legal Advice
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum