Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rape case help me please

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Rape case help me please on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:54 pm


Arresto Menor
Hihingi lang po ng advice.. Me nagreklamo po kasi sa kuya ko ng rape.. Kahapon po hinuli ng mga pulis ang kuya ko, ngeun po nasa custody patin po ng mga pulis ang kuya ko.. Hindi pa po ngpapamedical ung complainant.. Ano po ba dapat naming gawin.. Legal po ba na nasa custody ng mga pulis ang kuya ko?
Kung magpamedical po ba yung babae at negative po ano pong mangyayari?
kung magpositive naman po at magdecide syang iwithdraw ang kaso, me karapatan bang ituloy ng mga pulis ang kaso.. Sabi kasi ng brgy kapitan namin kung magpositive at magdesisyon ang complainant na wag ng ituloy pede daw ituloy un ng mga pulis dahil dun daw kikita ang mga pulis.. Mag aantay po ako ng sagoy niyo salamat po
Kung hindi po nila itutuloy ang kaso pede po ba kami magsampa ng contra demanda, salamat po..

View user profile

2 Re: Rape case help me please on Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:12 pm


what has happened since then?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum