Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 infidelity on Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:36 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi there.

My husband and I are both OFW and still living together. We have a 4year old son who is also with us.Umamin ang husband ko July of last year that he is having an affair with a woman in Philippines. They have been keeping in touch since then thru he has decided to go to Philippines. any day this week,bibili na dw sya ng plane ticket. my son will be left here with me. maiiwan lahat ng responsibilidad sa akin like getting a child minder for him as i am working full time plus all the financial obligations. he said he would rather work there in pinas and not mentioning about his girl although i had unintentionally read his messages in his social network account na may mga plans na sila.

i am full of anger and pain at this moment. i dont know exactly what i need to ask from you. i may need info about concubinage o kaya ung sustento ng asawa ko sa anak ko. do i need to seek for legal advice or dapat kaming dalawa na lang mag-usap?what about the other woman?how can i give her a lesson?pwede ko ba syang kasuhan considering na she is on the process of her annulment with her husband plus she has a child also?hope u can help me.sorry if i sounded confused.thanks very much.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum