Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

annulment and child's allowance.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 annulment and child's allowance. on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:18 pm

shane

Arresto Menor
hello...i am 3 yrs separated na..and now na mag 7 n ang anak ko i want to clear everything from hsi right and allowance..nagbbgay siya 4k a month...school fees i obliged him to paid during enrolemnt...pero yun lng bnbgay niya...may kasama n siya which is ka work niya sa ofice the day pa na umalis kami sa bahay. ano po ang dapat kong gawin para sa allowance ng bata kapagod n mag ask..na dapat di na taalga ako manghingi kasi alam na niya yun..ad then i want to know panu ang proceedings for annulment... ayaw kong gamitin name niya pero sa Passport gamit ko..sa the rest maiden name ko..help me po to know the process lalo n sa rights ng anak ko....nag sasahod siya more than 25k a month plus Dollar rate kung out of country ang work nila in a yr minsan 2 times siyang umaalis... para sa anak ko po lang nmn ang want ko..sa lamat.

View user profile

2 Re: annulment and child's allowance. on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:36 pm

margarita55

Arresto Menor
hi,good day..I too has a problem regarding my annulment case that was filed 2004 by my husband.I was working abroad that time so I was'nt able to attend the hearing.We are not having communication and not seeing each other for more than 10 years,so we are separated for more than 1o years now.We have a son 13 years of age and not receiving any financial support since 2004.All i know is that he is working abroad and earning a good salary.Now,i found out that he already has other family and daughter.My question is,how will i know if my annulment case that he filed was approved or no?And what cases should i file for him ifever for not supporting our son and for having another family?Thanks and will wait for your reply,more power!

View user profile

3 Re: annulment and child's allowance. on Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:13 pm

maryfe yurong

Arresto Menor
hello good pm.im maryfe peras,35 y.o.form Cagayan de Oro City.may isang anak.ofw yong asawa ko sa kuwait, 4 years na kaming walang kontak,ni tawag wala,hindi na rin sya nagbibigay ng sustento sa anak ko noong 4 na taong gulang hangang ngayon na 8 years old na anak namin,sa apat na taon na yon dalawang beses na pala syang umuuwi ng pinas na di ko alam.ang tanong ko po
1. ano ang dapat kung gawin para malaman ko na nakauwi na xa ng pilipinas?
2.paano ko makuha yong sustento ng anak ko

guamagalang,
fey

View user profile

4 Re: annulment and child's allowance. on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:07 pm

attyLLL

margarita, you should first check with the court where the case was filed.

maryfe, you can inquire at the Bureau of Immigration. send him a demand letter then file a case of economic abuse

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum