Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

oral defamation

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 oral defamation on Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:07 pm

cutiefulday

Arresto Menor
maari po bang kasuhan ng oral defamation kapag nag sasalita ka against sa isang tao sa loob ng bakuran mo?

View user profile

2 Re: oral defamation on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:41 pm

attyLLL

if others can hear you, yes

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 oral defamation on Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:22 pm

tart

Arresto Menor
there has been a rumor spreading in our neighborhood for almost a year now about my father having an affair with one of our neighbors who is also married and with children. I must say i come to the end of my rope and finally spoke out. i txtd the girl who has been suspected having an affair with my dad with these words " itigil mo katarantaduhang gingwa mo" aftr recvng my txt msg i heard she's about to confront my mother, and i called her saying the same thing. after a week, she filed a complain to our brgy for "paninirang puri" against my parents.

now my question is, is there any basis for her complain? my mother is not sying anything to anyone regarding the issue. conversation was kept between my mom and her sisters. no direct accusation coming from my mother's mouth.. she is the one spreading the rumors about her own trash. lately she was seen drunk couple of times and shouting that she has been accused of having an affair with my father that is why everyone around her learned about the issue. it came from her mouth and not from my mother.

Need your advice regarding this matter. Thank you.

View user profile

4 Re: oral defamation Today at 6:24 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum