i just received a subpoena(?) for a criminal case for violation of BP22. I acquired po a bank loan and was paying religiously until i resigned from work to put up a business. the business did not prosper and i ended up not paying po the monthly amortization via pdcs - grounds for the bp22.
I am required to submit a counter affidavit. I am willing to negotiate for a payment arrangement. i have several questions po:
1. what should i put po in the counter affidavit?
2. do i need a lawyer during arraignment and preliminary conference?
3. i am proposing a payment arrangement that is within my capacity. what if the complainant refuse to accept the offered arrangement?
4. will this subpoena put my name in the NBI "hit" list?
5. will this automatically give me a court case findings in CMAP?
6. if the complainant accepts my proposed payment arrangement, should i require them to dismiss the case?
Thanks so much in advance and God bless po..