Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

using surname

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 using surname on Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:47 pm

kirby225

Arresto Menor
sir i was married last july 19 2011, my wife doesnt want to drop her maiden name

patricia derueda alcuaz
stanley ramos lim

she wants to appear in all her documents including passport & SSS is

Patricia derueda alcuaz-lim is it possible? what was talking to family code 370 is only the name & surname? what if she wants her ID's to look like this PATRICIA DERUEDA ALCUAZ-LIM?

we go to SSS and they dont want to do that because according to them only my last name would appear as patricia alcuaz lim

kirbyofphil2003@Y.C

View user profile

2 Re: using surname on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:23 pm

attyLLL

what you are contemplating is allowed under art. 370 of the civil code. i recommend you write to the higher authorities in the sss

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: using surname on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:58 am

Atty ask ko lang po kung wala na po bang communication and mag asawa ng 8 taon . at ang alam ko may pamilya na siya. paano po ba gagawin para maging legal ang separation

View user profile

4 Re: using surname on Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:59 am

at may hawak akong mga picture nila mag anak. paano po ba gagawin at magkano po gagastusin

View user profile

5 Re: using surname on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:40 pm

attyLLL

do you want to marry again?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: using surname Today at 6:18 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum