Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Demand for financial support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Demand for financial support on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 pm

mirah selene_0703

Arresto Menor
I had a live-in partner before and we have two kids; He was single when we were living together. He went to America, year 2002. I thought we're still okay until i found out na meron na pala siyang asawa't anak na kasama niya dun sa America. How do i legally demand support from him since he is miles away? I don't know how much should i ask him for the financial support for our 2 kids. Please advised. Thank you

View user profile

2 Re: Demand for financial support on Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:27 pm


i recommend you look for an ngo or legal aid in the place where he lives who might be able to assist you. filing a case here is next to useless.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum