Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

house sold without my knowledge

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 house sold without my knowledge on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:56 am

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor
my wife sold our house which we acquired during our marriage. i know that she plans to sell it but she didnt tell me that it was already sold & the money was already gone. I didnt sign any document that im in favor of selling it coz all was just plans on selling it nothing final then all of a sudden when i was abroad she sold it w/o my knowledge. the house was under her name. what case can i use against her on this?

View user profile

2 Re: house sold without my knowledge on Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:47 pm

attyLLL

how was the house acquired? does it have a tct?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: house sold without my knowledge on Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:54 pm

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor
attyLLL - the house was acquired thru HLURB by installment. the house was not fully paid for during our time, she sold it to the buyer to have it assume the payments & she just had the buyer reimbursed her of what she had already paid before.

View user profile

4 Re: house sold without my knowledge on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:03 pm

attyLLL

you can legally demand that the property be returned to the conjugal assets, but the buyer will be entitled to a refund.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: house sold without my knowledge on Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:34 pm

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor
ok. but what case can i file against my wife for she sold it w/o my knowledge & just told me when it was already sold & the money was already spent.

View user profile

6 Re: house sold without my knowledge on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:34 pm

attyLLL

what do you mean, a criminal case? none. both of you are administrators of your properties. unless your signature was falsified.

View user profile

7 Re: house sold without my knowledge on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:53 pm

cheetoz15

Arresto Mayor
but my point is she told me that our house was already sold without telling me and spent the money also without telling me, coz i was abroad & she told me all these things a few months after i arrived. does that count for a criminal case?

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum