Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

bp 22 accused died

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 bp 22 accused died on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:02 am

Arresto Menor
i'm happy na nakita ko tong site na to..kasi I think makakatulong yung insights niyo ng malaki..mag-inquire lang po..

my mom was accused of BP 22..niloko siya ng kapitbahay namin and as a guarantor dun sa kapitbahay namin.. siya yung dinemanda and pinagbayad ng utang which is wala naman siyang nagamit..namatay na si mom last dec.2010 totoo po bang madidismiss na po yung kaso? or we still need to pay..

and I signed sa mediation agreement nila kasi malabo na yung mata ni mom nun nag mediation siya.. ngayon ako daw yung kakasuhan nun complainant.. meron po bang kaso para dun?

salamat po ng marami..

View user profile

2 Re: bp 22 accused died on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:33 am

According to Article 89(1) of the Revised Penal Code, criminal liability is totally extinguished:

1. By the death of the convict, as to the personal penalties; and as to pecuniary penalties, liability therefor is extinguished only when the death of the offender occurs before final judgment.

Likewise, the claim for civil liability survives notwithstanding the death of (the) accused, if the same may also be predicated on a source of obligation other than delict. Article 1157 of the Civil Code enumerates these other sources of obligation from which the civil liability may arise as a result of the same act or omission.

View user profile

3 Re: bp 22 accused died on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:38 am

Arresto Menor
thank you for you quick response.. is there a link or site where in i could read the old and new laws regarding BP 22..

sufficient po ba yung sign ko sa mediation agreement para kasuhan ako nun complainant ni mom?

View user profile

4 Re: bp 22 accused died on Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:58 am

definitely, you cannot be charged of any offense relative to your mom's case.
what do you mean old BP 22 laws?

you can google laws regarding BP 22.

View user profile

5 Re: bp 22 accused died on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:11 pm

Arresto Menor
wala pong pwedeng ikaso sakin? nagwoworry na po kasi ako.. imbes na tapos na since namatay na yung mom ko eh baka ako naman yung makasuhan..

View user profile

6 Re: bp 22 accused died on Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:05 pm

Arresto Menor
good day po, ask ko lng po ok lng ba na ako ang maglagay ng date and amount na inissue sa kin na blank cheque before ko ideposit sa banko
thank so much sa concern .godbless you

View user profile

7 Re: bp 22 accused died Today at 2:20 pm

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum