Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 FORECLOSED HOUSE with ILLEGAL SETTLER on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:15 pm


Arresto Menor
my uncle bought a foreclosed house at the NHMFC last year, an illegal settler is occupying the foreclosed house, illegal because they are not the owner, the original owner is nowhere to be found. So after the whole process at the NHMFC of purchasing the foreclosed house finally after one year of grace period given to the original owner to redeem the house is finally over, but then the illegal settler dont want to vacate the house. What is the cheapest way / the best way to do in order to have this illegal settler off my uncles property. He bought a house so they could have one, but then somebody there whose not paying any cents living there doesnt want to leave while my uncle who is now the rightful owner is renting an apartment...its so unfair...
please advice as to what is the best way to much will it cost to secure a notice to vacate? where to get it?....

View user profile

2 Re: FORECLOSED HOUSE with ILLEGAL SETTLER on Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:55 pm


file a motion in court for writ of possession.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum