Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support on Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:45 am


Arresto Menor

I filed asked for child support from my husband thru GADRCO last March. He was very uncooperative and doesn't want to give any support for his 3 children, claiming that he will prepare for the future expense like college education, while I deal w/ the current needs.. I was very disappointed w/ GADRCO because they did nothing to push the case thru, and it's been almost 5 months.Another problem is, I don't know his whereabouts at the moment. What can I charge against him? What is the next step for me? Thanks in advance.

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:13 pm


i don't think it's their primary mandate to be engaged in litigation. you can certainly file the case of economic abuse under ra 9262 yourself at the prosecutor's office. just allege his last known address

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum