Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial assistance for a legal child.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 financial assistance for a legal child. on Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:17 pm


Arresto Menor
hello, i just want to seek advise on what i should do regarding our situation. I'm currently separated with 1 daughter, not legally though. My ex-husband was currently living with another woman (also separated) and already have a son of their own. I do not have any interest on him but he has been neglecting my daughter in terms of financial assistance and paternal guidance. All we want is that he religiously supports the education of my daughter(tuition and allowance). Please help.

View user profile

2 Re: financial assistance for a legal child. on Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:41 pm


send demand letter. if no response, file complaint at prosecutor's office for economic abuse under ra 9262 or petition for support at family court

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum