Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 PUBLIC HUMILITIAON on Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:32 am


Arresto Menor
Hi, I was about to go home yesterday and this officemate of mine came to me shouting and accusing me of backstabbing him. I was shocked since everybody was at the lobby, I immediately looked for my boss and exited the scene while this guy kept on shouting and blabbing outside. I felt humiliated since this guy was shouting and walking back and forth while accusing me of such. I know this is not a big issue but I felt stupid and humiliated yesterday in front of everyone. He and one of his friends were talking when someone I know overheard them threating to do something to me. Is there any case I can file for such?

View user profile

2 Re: PUBLIC HUMILITIAON on Wed Aug 10, 2011 6:31 pm


read up your code of conduct. file a complaint at your HR. you can even file a complaint for slander or unjust vexation at the prosecutor's office.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum