Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Buying a lot with RA 26 Section 7 annotatin on TCT

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Arresto Menor

This is my first post in this forum, glad to find this site.

We are planning to buy a house and lot of our neighbor and we will have it financed thru Pag-ibig or commercial loan. During our verification, the loan officer told us that we need to file a petition for cancellation of the annotation at the back to of the TCT.

As per Land Registration Authority, the annotation is already expired as of October 1994 without anybody laying claim or interest threon.

Please enlighten me on the process on how we go about it.

Thanks so much.

View user profile

Arresto Menor
up lang po.

sana may makatulong.

View user profile

Arresto Menor
Hi, cancellation of such is indeed a requirement for financial institutions if you are planning to have it mortgaged; its merely putting on the record that the title is now free from any lien, such will only be cancelled upon issuance of a court order as the filing was also coursed thru a court; i feel the fastest time for you to secure a court order thru a lawyer is 3-months.. Thanks and regards..

View user profile

r. sausa

Arresto Menor
Good morning. MY sister in law owe us close to a million pesos and she told us that she will pay us as soon as she get her land sold. It was an accumulation of small amount of money since 1985.
we made a piece of paper telling her the amount owed and she signed it with her husband who unfortunately demised 2 years ago. How do you think I should go about getting paid or at least get their land which is unfortunately being used as a collateral to another loan.
Hope you can help me resolve my dilemna. Thank you. Have a nice day.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum