Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

how to make my marriage invalid

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 how to make my marriage invalid on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:52 am

skowe27

Arresto Menor
i got married last year with a my wife.................
but in our few months together i found out that she was still married with her first husband for 12 years without any annulment was done.

please give some advice how to tackle this and get my certificate of no marriage and be clean to whom i can offer a marriage again.

View user profile

2 Re: how to make my marriage invalid on Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:55 pm

zharlot19

Arresto Menor
Your marriage with your wife is null and void because she has still an existing marriage and worse pwede ka pa kayo makasuhan ng una nyang asawa and i think you still need to undergo pa rin sa annulment process declaring the nullification of your marriage with her... Smile

View user profile

3 Re: how to make my marriage invalid on Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:24 pm

rjn

Arresto Menor
ano na gagawin? ipapanulify na po yung kasal? kasi nga void?

View user profile

4 Re: how to make my marriage invalid on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:58 pm

Almondo

Arresto Mayor
Talk with the Public Prosercutor,,, Free Legal Lawyer... if she is already married... YOUR MARRIAGE IS INVALID... she is GUILY OF BIGAMY...

View user profile

5 Re: how to make my marriage invalid on Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:24 pm

maeannborro

Arresto Menor
Hello po atty.. i am married with a palestinian nationality for 17yrs. Now, we don't have a communication for almost 6yrs. We been married here in Philippines and he is a Muslim.
Can i file a null marriage or legal separation. What are the requirements to file the null marriage and where to go..

Please help me.. I dont have money to pay a lawyer..

Thanks a lot and God Bless

View user profile

6 Re: how to make my marriage invalid on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:44 am

heaven7

Arresto Menor
Hi good day
here is the case: justin is married to mirriam january 8 1996 and filed an anullment august 2000. Died on 2008

justin got married again on august 8 2003 without yet the decison of his anullent

the declaration of nullity of justin's first marriage was in oct 1 2003.
technically the second mariage is null and void.(peke)walang bisa

ang story is ito : dumating ako sa buhay ni justin at nagpakasal kami. inamin nya lahat after our marriage at sabi nya peke o walang bisa ung walang kasal ya sa pangalawa. Kaya ang kasal namin ang valid o tunay.
Question: totoo po ba? Nangugulo rin kasi yung pangawalang babae na tunay daw ang kasal nila.

View user profile

7 Re: how to make my marriage invalid on Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:45 am

heaven7

Arresto Menor
Hi good day
here is the case: justin is married to mirriam january 8 1996 and filed an anullment august 2000. Died on 2008

justin got married again on august 8 2003 without yet the decison of his anullent

the declaration of nullity of justin's first marriage was in oct 1 2003.
technically the second mariage is null and void.(peke)walang bisa

ang story is ito : dumating ako sa buhay ni justin at nagpakasal kami. inamin nya lahat after our marriage at sabi nya peke o walang bisa ung walang kasal ya sa pangalawa. Kaya ang kasal namin ang valid o tunay.
Question: totoo po ba? Nangugulo rin kasi yung pangawalang babae na tunay daw ang kasal nila.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum