Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Child Support | Legal Custody

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Child Support | Legal Custody on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:04 pm

dianaruthjavier

Arresto Menor
Hi,

My brother is having a problem with her ex about financial support of their kids. They are already separated and had come up with an agreement about the child support. The agreement was settled in a barangay office. My brother never failed to comply with it but there are sometimes that he fails to give whats expected because of personal expenses. Is it better to get the computation of the financial support in a legal way, not in a barangay anymore so every resources can be double-checked? One way to know how much he should really give depending on his financial capacity.

Thanks

View user profile

2 Re: Child Support | Legal Custody on Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:07 pm

dianaruthjavier

Arresto Menor
Is it also possible for him to file a case for the children to be under his custody if they are below 7 years old?

View user profile

3 Re: Child Support | Legal Custody on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:07 pm

attyLLL

are they married?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: Child Support | Legal Custody on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:32 pm

dianaruthjavier

Arresto Menor
no they are not.

View user profile

5 Re: Child Support | Legal Custody on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:03 pm

attyLLL

if he files for custody, i doubt the case will prosper. the agreement is binding. to modify it legally, either the parties agree or he goes to court to have it modified

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: Child Support | Legal Custody on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:09 pm

manielyn

Arresto Menor
hello..Im a mom of two kids..i need an advice,please help me..im not married..my two kids are living with their father (with) his parents and his siblings..Im working here in abroad..They send me a message yesterday that they will get the full custody of my kids because the father was able to opened my facebook account without my permission and he read my messages about me meeting a guy here abroad..And now they are trying to brainwash my kids about me..this guy cursed me..he hope that i will die,asking me why im still alive..he even told me that i will not be able to sse my kids again even a single strand of their hair..i want to go hope to get my kids with their father but its impossible for me because i dont have enough savings yet..I know they will do everything to get my kids..my kids ages 4 and the younger one is turning 3y.o this year,..I hope you can help me because Im really bothered here abroad..I need your urgent advice..Please help me-..

View user profile

7 Re: Child Support | Legal Custody on Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:34 pm

dianaruthjavier

Arresto Menor
If the mom wont agree, that means that she'll get the full custody right? How can we start with the procedure in making the financial support agreement in black and white? We want to balance everything - legally computed, because the mom is using the kids to get a lot from my brother. Thanks

View user profile

8 Re: Child Support | Legal Custody on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:07 pm

attyLLL

manielyn, answered your email

diana, yes, that is right, but your brother has visiting rights. if there is no agreement, he can file a petition in family court to fix the amount.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum