Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulmment & Concubinage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Annulmment & Concubinage on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:08 pm

durastar

Arresto Menor
Hi attorney! I have a friend and she's living with a married man and they have 2 child already. They had their first child when the man is still living with his wife and the 2nd after the man leave the wife. The men and his wife is separated for almost 3 years now and they had a child. The wife knew that her husband and his mistress were living together. And everything that she asked or her child asked was given promptly and he's giving monthly child support to the child also.
The wife asked the husband to pay for the annulment case that she filed w/c the husband did. But because of some circumstances she told her husband that she filed a criminal case against him and the mistress while the annulment case is still on process.
What will happen with the annulment case if she filed a criminal case while it is on process?
thank you so much!

View user profile

2 Re: Annulmment & Concubinage on Wed Aug 10, 2011 8:24 pm

attyLLL

both cases can proceed independently, but what are the grounds for annulment in the petition?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: Annulmment & Concubinage on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:20 am

durastar

Arresto Menor
My friend said it's psychological incapacity po ata. If ever the the husband will be charge with concubinage and got jailed will he still be obliged to give support to the child? And what will happen to my friend? Tnx so much!

View user profile

4 Re: Annulmment & Concubinage on Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:31 am

durastar

Arresto Menor
And how can she file a criminal case if she doesnt know where the two are residing? Can it prosper?

View user profile

5 Re: Annulmment & Concubinage on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:29 pm

attyLLL

as long as the man has means, he has to provide support for the children. it will be difficult for the case to prosper if there is no address

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: Annulmment & Concubinage on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:17 am

durastar

Arresto Menor
Tnx you so much atty!

View user profile

7 Re: Annulmment & Concubinage Today at 2:25 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum