Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need legal help

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Need legal help on Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:39 pm


Arresto Menor
I am Grace, 32 years old. I was married last 2005, but we broke up last 2009. When I check on our marriage license, i noticed that my birthday in the document is different from my birth certificate. What are the legal implications on our marriage it can have? And will this mistake can help us in our objective to be separated legally? Please help.


View user profile

2 Re: Need legal help on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:22 pm



[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum