Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Affidavit of discrepancy or Void in marriage Please Help

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ramoan

Arresto Menor
Please help me on my problem, my partner and i got married way back 1999 when i was just 18 years old, it was held at manila city hall, we didn't have any requirements like marriage license, birth cert and the likes, but nevertheless we still got married which ineexpect namin na fake marriage lang kasi wala nga requirements na kailangan basta ikakasal na lang agad agad. Pinalitan ko yung year of birth ko from 1981 to 1974 para palabasin na hindi nako minor during that time by the way she's 3 months pregnant kaya nagdecide kami pakasal ng mabilisan para lang may ipakita sa parents nya. After 12 years and we've both decided na gawin nang legal ang marriage namin ngayon lang namin nalaman na naipasok pala sa NSO yung marriage cert namin lumabas kasi sa CENOMAR na married kami at nagrereflect yung year of birth ko na 1974 which is mali nga what are my options para macorrect ko yung year of birth ko sa marriage cert namin? pwede ba namin ipavoid yung first marriage namin kasi i was a minor during that time? pwede ba affidavit of discrepancy na lang para macorrect yung year of birth ko? iniisip ko din kasi kung tatanggapin ba ng mga govt agencies like BIR, philhealth and SSS yung marriage cert namin with affidavit of discrepancy once i want to change my marital status. Thanks in Advance i'll be waiting for your replies.

View user profile

attyLLL

at the time of your marriage, were you 18 or below 18? on your marriage certificate, is there a marriage license number?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Ramoan

Arresto Menor
at the time of marriage i was just 17 cause my birthday would be on october we got married august 1999 i had to change my year of birth to 1974 from 1981 para palabasin na di nako minor. Yes may marriage license number which i think is fake.

View user profile

attyLLL

with regard to your marriage, only you and your husband have the right to initiate a case to have it annulled. this means no one else can question the validity of your marriage.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum