Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

marriage nullity

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 marriage nullity on Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:36 pm

allanguillermo

Arresto Menor
ung portion po sa marrige license para sa parental consent signature ay forge po
pwede ko po b magfile ng annulment as fraud ground for annulment? tnx

View user profile

2 Re: marriage nullity on Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:04 pm

attyLLL

yes, but only if you didn't live together after the age of 21 and only until you are 26 years old.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: marriage nullity on Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:51 pm

allanguillermo

Arresto Menor
ung time na nagpakasal kami po 23 sya and im 28 sabi samin sa cityhall ung hindi daw po marriageable age nya at kailangan ng parental consen, only 1 year we live together,so then before the marriage license is approved she decided to forge the signature by signing a different person, covered pa po b un

View user profile

4 Re: marriage nullity on Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:54 pm

jgl0325

Arresto Menor
how long does it take for a marriage to be annulled?

View user profile

5 Re: marriage nullity on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:03 pm

attyLLL

allan, i think it's not possible for that ground. while the consent was forged, it is also required that you did not live together after the age of 21. and only she can claim it before she turns 26. see if there are other grounds: http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t4792-grounds-for-annulment-declaration-of-nullity-legal-separation-and-separatio-of-property

jgl: see the grounds above also. length of time has a lot of 'it depends'. 1 year minimum will be very fast

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: marriage nullity Today at 10:16 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum