Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

what to do when you're burnt out...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 what to do when you're burnt out... on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:26 am

Arresto Menor
okay so, in our school, we have a new dean. suddenly, almost all professors now demand that we write digests for their subjects. apparently, this was brought about by our school's lower passing rates compared to the previous generation's.

It seems that this scheme really works out. however, after weeks of having the dilligence to digest hundreds of cases in 5 different subjects, I seem to feel burnt out. Yesterday, I did not read anything. Just earlier this day, I can't grasp what I'm reading. I'm totally burnt out.

Can anyone suggest what to do. I need a break, maybe a week, from law school...

View user profile

2 Re: what to do when you're burnt out... on Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:03 pm

Arresto Menor
Go toke up on some dope weed, it always does the trick!

View user profile

3 Re: what to do when you're burnt out... on Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:23 am

Prision Correccional
you should assess yourself why are doing it and if you feel that stress is getting in then take a rest. Honestly, most law student feel the same it is a matter of question of purpose why are we doing it and for what, most thrives because it is part of the challenge and the profession we would like to be. At the end it is you who will have to reckon on the question.

View user profile

4 Re: what to do when you're burnt out... on Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Rey Buquis

Arresto Menor
It's mind over body...presence of mind. Pray.

View user profile

5 Re: what to do when you're burnt out... on Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Reclusion Perpetua
exercise bro.. and talk to someone who is already successful s bar exam. which means, have a talk with a friend na lawyer na. definitely, iyong mga positive vibes niya, like successful na sya ngayon, like noon student pa lang sya, mapupunta sa iyo ang positive vibes niya.

ma burn out ka kasi you are just thinking of the present. if you can just see the whole picture, the forest and not only the trees, im sure ma energize ka at you will surely be back on your track.

at lastly, pray. tama sinabi ni ray. pray.

and its mind over your body. pero bago gawin mo iyang meditation na iyan, have a break outside your room. definitely get some fresh air

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum