Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

child support

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 child support on Sat Aug 13, 2011 2:49 pm


Arresto Menor
i gt married last 2005 & got separated by early 2009.. eversince, byenan ko lng ngbibigy para sa 1 anak nmin bt nt on a regular basis. nw i found out na nkabuntis asawa ko last year at gling mismo sa bibig nya na sinusustentuhan nya ung bata. how can i ask for my child's support on a regular basis?

View user profile

2 Re: child support on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:37 pm


you can send a demand letter then either file a complaint for economic abuse at the prosecutor's office or a petition for support at the family court.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum