Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

land use conversion

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 land use conversion on Sat Aug 13, 2011 9:41 pm


Arresto Menor
Dear Atty,

Good Day po, magtatanong po sana regarding application for Land Conversion sa DAR,

The TCT is under our parents' name, however our father passed away last 2009.

Sabi sa DAR, co-ownership na raw ito ngayon among our mother and us her children. Pero wala pa po kami ginawa any document to reflect any change sa TCT.

DAR also said my mother can still be the applicant for the conversion but limited sa half ng land area.

If we want to convert covering the whole area, how do we authorize her to transact in our behalf?

Bale apat po kaming mgkakapatid (3 working abroad and one is still a minor).

Thanks po and Godbless!

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum