Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

hpw to avail solo parent authority

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 hpw to avail solo parent authority on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:37 pm

sweet ems

Arresto Menor
Hi Atty.,
i wrote po to ask kung paano ko maaavail ang solo parent authority over my 3 y/o child, the father is a married man and we had an affair and the fruit is my child. the father named in his father and the father signed the birth certificate of her. since the wife knew everything about his husband illegitimate child, she dont let his husband support my child, now im just receiving 500 pesos a week from the father, which is not enough for my daughter's need for school and food. the father almost want to abandoned my child just to please his wife and until now im still worried if someday they will complicate things for my baby and i to be with my sister in USA. Since the father want to abandoned my child, i want to loss him all the rights and authority over my child if i get the solo parent authority over my daughter. what will be the requirement in availing that act? Does the father still have the rights over the petition paper of my child and once i availed that act, does the father already excuse in giving financial support over my child? thanks Atty.

View user profile

2 Re: hpw to avail solo parent authority on Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:47 pm

attyLLL

by law, the mother has sole parental authority over the illegitimate child. the father only has visitorial rights.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: hpw to avail solo parent authority on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:38 am

sweet ems

Arresto Menor
paano po Atty kung someday, pairalin nya ang visitorial rights nya para mahold ang petition papers ng anak ko. hindi po ba may pinipirmahan ang tatay as consent to take abroad ang anak, un po ang ikininakaworry ko kaya gusto ko po sana na kung dumating man someday na matuloy kami ipetition ng ate ko ay hindi ko na kailangan pang puntahan pa ang tatay para hingan na consent dahil sigurado po akong papahirapan nya ako o pipiliting iwanan nalang ang aking anak. makukuha ko po ba ang rights na yun sa solo parent rights?

View user profile

4 Re: hpw to avail solo parent authority on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:01 pm

attyLLL

the country that you will go to might require it, but not the philippine government.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: hpw to avail solo parent authority on Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:32 pm

sweet ems

Arresto Menor
pwede ko pa rin po bang ipursue na kumuha ng sole parent rights para if in case na hanapan nga po ako ng foreign embassy ng consent ng father ay may maipakita ako na inabandone na nga ng tatay ang anak ko kaya solo nalang ako sa anak ko?
thank u po

View user profile

6 Re: hpw to avail solo parent authority on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:38 am

attyLLL

you should ask the foreign government what document they will look for. some are already ok with just affidavits. others need a court order.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum