Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Hi! we can really use some advice now..

My father is selling our 3000SQM fully fenced property now..
The lot was bought as 3 separate parcels..
we went to the municipal hall to get tax dec copy and found out that:
the 2 parcels were tax declared under his name already, but the other parcel was not.

it was still declared under the name of the seller who passed away last 1991.
We still have the old deed of sale signed by the seller 1990 indicating that the seller received initial partial payment for the property from our grandfather who was comatose 1990. The succeeding payments were given by my father and mother and settled even before my grandfather died at 1994.

The property was also fenced right after the full payment was settled.

How do we file for it to be declared under my father's name? will we still be able to declare it even if we only have the partial payment deed of sale? thank u..

View user profile


are these covered by TCTs?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum