Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
Good day!
My husband has two kids from a previous partner (they lived together for almost 10 years, but was never married). The arrangement when they parted ways was, the eldest stays with my husband and the youngest with the mother.
Parehong bata po ay dala ang surname ng husband ko, ang nagiging problema po namin ay sa financial support. Ang arrangement po kasi nila ay sagot ng husband ko lahat ng gastos sa panganay na nasa custody nya at ung mother naman ay dun sa bunso na nasa kanya. Ang nangyayari po kasi ay ang mother po ng mga bata ay nagthreat na umpisa ng magpalit ng cp number ang asawa ko.

(1) mag eeskandalo sa pinagtatrabahuhan ng husband ko dahil hindi daw po sya nagbibigay ng sustento sa bunso.
(2) hindi na raw po nya ipapakita ang bata sa asawa ko dahil “nagtatago” daw po ito.
(3) papalitan nya na ng apelyido ang bata.

Hindi po nagtatago ang asawa ko dahil alam nya po ang cp number ko at dun na nga po siya nagtetext, yun po ay common number naming mag asawa. She can very well get in touch or leave any message sa house ng mga in laws ko na weekly ay pinupuntahan ng husband ko dahil the kid stays with the grandparents, wala pa po kaming sariling bahay, nagrerent lang po kami ng room near our work place.
May legal basis po ba ang lahat ng accusations nya? We just want a normal and peaceful life but she seems to be bent on not giving it to us, she has been bitter that my husband did not marry her, yun po ang palagi nyang sinusumbat.

your Opinion on the financial support arrangement.

Can my husband get full custody of the kids (13 and 6 y/o) if ever we file for custody? The latest we know is she is living in with a married man.

Thank you so much for putting up a site like this. God bless your kind hearts!

View user profile


Their arrangement was favorable to the other woman and she should have been happy just receiving the financial support. If it is okay with you and your husband, he can file a case for custody of the second child also so that there will be no more reason for the first woman to ask for support.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum