Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

BOunced cheque

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BOunced cheque on Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:08 am


Arresto Menor

i need help, i issued post dated cheques for the payment of our dues in my previous employer, we are 4, with a case of connivance and conspiracy, we signed an undertaking, and agreed that we need to pay the amount within 3 months, and now my colleageus didnt pay any amount, now im suffering, and i need to pay the all the amount, because im afraid that my cheque will bounce,

can you help me? what i need to do? i want my cheque to be pull out, because i already paid my due for my self, im not willing to pay the dues of my colleagues. please help me, my previous employer told me that they cant do anything, and i will be the one who file a case against my colleagues.

View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum