Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

chlds birthcertificate late change?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 chlds birthcertificate late change? on Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:02 pm

mhay1212

Arresto Menor
hi im a single mom of a 12yr old boy,the father of my son is already in the states (married&has a child too).we communicate once in a while thru fb & ym but i dont receive any financial help from him .eventhough the situation is like this i dont say bad things about him to my son.last month i receive a message from the parents of my saying if its okey or am i open to the idea of my son going to the u.s. when i've asked my son hes quite hesitant at first to answer maybe or he thinks ill get mad if he say yes but when i told him that its okey to me if he want to visit them
& thats the time he told me he wants to see his father & grandparents.but the thing is my son is illegitimate _& the father did not sign the birthcertificate because when i gave birth hes already migrated in the u.s.so my sons carrying my name.
my concern is what should i /steps i have to do for my son to be
able to go to the u.s.,my ex-parents suggested late registration of birthcertificate for their son to acknowledge my child,is it possible?
thanks.

View user profile

2 Re: chlds birthcertificate late change? on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:06 pm

attyLLL

no, do not do late registration. they will find the first birth certificate in their records.

what the father should do is execute an affidavit of acknowledgment of paternity and an authorization to use surname of the father before the embassy or consulate of the philippines. you can file those documents at the civil registrar

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: chlds birthcertificate late change? on Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:04 am

mhay1212

Arresto Menor
thank you for the reply, God bless...]

View user profile

4 Re: chlds birthcertificate late change? on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:30 am

euklid

Arresto Menor
hi po,

same situation po sa akin pero ngfile kmi ng late registration. paano po un? tinanggap n sa laguna ung ausf and affidavit pero ayaw tanggapin sa manila.. ano po pwede`namin gawin?

View user profile

5 Re: chlds birthcertificate late change? on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:01 am

attyLLL

answered your other post.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum