Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

JUNIOR Problems

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 JUNIOR Problems on Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:14 pm


Arresto Menor
Yung school ko po, minamali ung name na nklgay dun sa Form137 ko glng highschool. Kasi daw po yung sa birth certificate ko nklagay Delfin Corlet Sotto Jr.,then sa may F-137 ko po Sotto, Delfin Jr., C. di ba po tama naman un ? gusto nila ibalik sa highschool po at gwing Sotto Jr., Delfin C.. Need help po.

View user profile

2 Re: JUNIOR Problems on Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:44 pm


they have to follow what is written on the birth certificate

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum