Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birth Certificate Error

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Birth Certificate Error on Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:59 pm


Arresto Menor
Good day.

I would like to seek your assistance regarding my fiance problem on his birth certificate. Since childhood the name his been using is "Ronald" but we found out now that in his birth certificate appears "Roland"

his school records and other public documents (drivers license, SSS ID, School Records) bear that name.

What will we do about this error? I hope you could advise us We're planning to get married this year (civil wedding) and I am hoping that we'll get the legal documentation that "Ronald" and not "Roland" is the person getting married.

next month we want to apply for a CENOMAR and then Marriage License, and one of the requirement is Birth Certificate.. Is it possible if we are going to attach an affidavit states that "Ronald" and "Roland" is the same person im going to marry just to get marriage license while waiting for the long process of fixing his wrong BC?

Thank you very much..

View user profile

2 Re: Birth Certificate Error on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:09 pm


Arresto Menor
Can i ask kung pano po ang process ng judicial petition pra ma correct ang birthdate ko..salamat

View user profile

3 Re: Birth Certificate Error on Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:20 pm


Arresto Menor
ung pong buo processo ng pag p petition regarding correcting my birth date

View user profile

4 Re: Birth Certificate Error on Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:56 pm


the first step is to hire a lawyer who will assist you. i don't think i have the time to discuss the jurisdictional facts required in special proceedings. you do not want to go DIY on this.

another possibility is just adopt the date on your birth certificate.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum