Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property line problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Property line problem on Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:07 am


Arresto Menor
Gud day po. I would like to ask what legal action to do for this long time property disputes of ours. My wife and I acquired a lot sometimes in 2005 from Mrs Y. We made a deed of absolute sale for this and have it surveyed by a Geodetic Engineer. This lot has no title yet but have a declaration of property to Mrs Y's father( Her parents is already and she is the lone survivor) . Since then we make a move to make it title to our names but to our surprised it was not able to do so because a certain Mrs X claimed that the surveyed lot of ours encroach to her property. She claimed also that there is an error in the cadastral survey, that this lot sometimes in the past they have planted crops.The seller Mrs Y and Mrs X have their copies of the technical descriptions which they presented me during our settlement in the barangay. As of now Mrs X built a house in this site and ourselves have not occupied yet this property since we bought this. What shall we do? What legal action we will file to the court? To whom, is it to Mrs Y or Mrs X? We want this thing to be settled soon. Thanks a lot.

View user profile

2 Re: Property line problem on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:50 pm


first, ask help from a geodetic engineer to understand the respective claims of x and y in terms of the area. then you have to research and understand the history of ownership. from there, the proper remedy will arise

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum