Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

custody of my child

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 custody of my child on Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:48 pm

moonzie21

Arresto Menor
Im 28 y.o. and a mother of 2..Im here in KSA now working as a nurse for about 4yrs now,me and their father broke up coz of 3rd party and were not legally married..My eldest is with my parents now and my 4y.o is with the parents of my ex...I cant do any legal actions yet kasi nga nsa malayo pa po ako.Early next year uuwi na po ako ng pinas and im planning to get my 4 year old child sa parents ng ex ko,but i heard na ayaw nilang ibigay sa akin ang anak ko dahil napamahal na rin sknila ang bata and aside from that me and hes family had some misunderstandings issues before. Gusto ko po tlgang makuha ung bunso ko,,I heard that if i will sue them for not giving my child's back they will also sue me back for abandoning her,which is definitely not true po,I even sacrifice everything for the sake of my children's welfare,na sana iyong anak nila na tamad ang gagawa,i heard DSWD can help me for the rescue operation,pro I want po an assurance na hindi po nila makukuha iyong bata anytime they want,,and one more thing po im planning to go abroad again after ko po makuha ung bunso q,my question is,are there any possibilities na pwede ulit makuha ng ex q ung anak q kasi im not around ulit?...this are my worries po...
I need your advice regarding this,,many thanks..

View user profile

2 Re: custody of my child on Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:45 pm

attyLLL

are you sending monthly support.

it seems you already researched the remedies. as long as you are not here, whoever is taking care of the children should refuse to turn them over to force them to file a case to get custody of the children.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

3 Re: custody of my child on Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:37 am

moonzie21

Arresto Menor
I did, but i think 3 times lang po ata at hindi na po nasundan iyon,kasi hes family is not allowing me to talk my daughter,,and I don't have any means para makapagpadala ng monthly support for her....which is willing naman po ako.
I'm worried lang po,iyon pong hindi ko pagpapadala ng monthly support for my daughter,can be one of their reason to file a case against me?...

View user profile

4 Re: custody of my child on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:40 pm

attyLLL

keep sending letters to your daughter, emails, texts, even facebook, keep proof that you are sending them. to oppose their claim of abandonment. send remittances from time to time.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

5 Re: custody of my child on Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:44 am

moonzie21

Arresto Menor
Thank you so much attorney and more power. Smile

View user profile

6 Re: custody of my child Today at 3:53 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum