Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

late filing of adultety

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 late filing of adultety on Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:03 am

anne75

Arresto Menor
gud am atty.

is an adultery can still be filed even if it was committed a year ago?.A child is an indication.

View user profile

2 Re: late filing of adultety on Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:05 am

kweleng

Arresto Menor
good am attorney,is email and text messages confirming the relationship can be use as an evidence for adultery between my husband and his co associate mistress?

View user profile

3 Re: late filing of adultety on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:42 pm

attyLLL

anne, yes.

kweleng, i don't think so because that will be a violation of the right to privacy. and adultery is for married women only. for men, they have to be living together and the crime is concubinage.

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

4 Re: late filing of adultety on Sat Aug 20, 2011 5:16 pm

anne75

Arresto Menor
thank you attyLLL
follow up questions:

1. if the paramour is a international seafarer and the adultery case has been filed how can he be summoned
2. what are the possible consequences if any of late filing of the adultery case?
3. what is now the status of the child? what surename should he/she bear? or whatever you could advise, custody?
4. where to file the case, and how much the possible cost?

Please enlighten me. thanks

View user profile

5 Re: late filing of adultety on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:22 pm

attyLLL

anne, where did sexual intercourse happen?

Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

6 Re: late filing of adultety on Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:44 am

anne75

Arresto Menor
here in the philippines, the man is a filipino,

View user profile

7 Re: late filing of adultety on Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:28 pm

jrhose22

Arresto Menor
hi atty. what if there's addmission from both of them that they're having relationship can it be a ground for me to file a case against them?

View user profile

8 Re: late filing of adultety on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:48 am

attyLLL

anne, as to the paramour, just allege his last known filipino address. is he listed as the father on the birth certificate?

jr, while technically that is evidence, it's a very weak kind. try to develop better evidence

View user profile

9 Re: late filing of adultety on Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:52 am

anne75

Arresto Menor
Good am attLLL,

The child not yet born.to give you idea of all my questions, may I tell you what happen.

It started when my husband was on study leave for three years from 2010-2013. It so happen that we met with my ex-bf who is a seaman last june to july 2011 and as we communicate we come into a point of having doing things, u know it, and month after i notice hindi na po ako dinadatanan ng monthly menstruation ko. ang ex bf ko ay may asawa peru annul sila. Sa ngayon ang ex- bf ko ay nakasakay na sa barko by august.

While my husband is on study leave, he come to notice that i was not in regularly communicating him as before. He got worried so he went home right then i told here what happen, he got angry of course, but nandito na kasi, hindi naman ako sinaktan ng asawa ko, peru masakit na salita and then he cried of course.

We come into discussing na maghiwalay, coz i told him i am not deserving to him anymore. but seems my husband doesnt want it.he accepted my sorry even though masakit sa kalooban nya for the sake of our family, then we agree hindi muna maghiwalay para naman hindi sya masyadong madisturd sa pag aaral nya, at binigyan nya ako ng time na mag isip. sa ngayun nasa gitna ako, di muna ako titira sa marital house namin, pagkatapus ko maipalabas ito at babalik ako sa kanya tatangapin daw nya ako.

Kung sakali hindi na nya ako tanggapin sa panahun maipalabas ko itong dinadala ko mapipilitan ako na magpunta sa ex-bf ko.tama ba ako dito? anong case ma ifile nya?

Peru nakikita ko sa husband ko na mahal pa nya ako, at ang sabi nya gagawin daw nya lahat ng makakaya nya ma buo ulit pamilya namin at ang sabi pa nya na mag decide na ako ng maaga bago hindi pa darating sa worse ang lahat at maaring kakasuhan nya ako

May anak kami sa husband ko isa . sa ngayon ako at ang anak nami nasa mga magulang ko muna in the mean time at para protectahan ko sya sa pag aaral nya lalayo muna ako pag malaki na tyan ko para wala makakita at kung mayrun at maka text sa kanyalalong masisira concentration pag-aral nya.

Ito po yung situation ko ngayun atty.Sa isip ko mag file ng case ang husband ko pag hindi ako makabalik sa kanya after na mapalabas ko itong dinadala ko.

after a year babalik pa ex-bf ko.

Sana mapaliwanagan mo ako. salamat.

View user profile

10 Re: late filing of adultety on Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:02 pm

attyLLL

anne, what do you want to happen? unless he files an adultery case against you, this is not a legal problem.

I would also consider going the other way. rather than hiding yourself, i would recommend you keep communicating with him if you want to fix the relationship with your husband.

View user profile

11 Re: late filing of adultety on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:05 pm

anne75

Arresto Menor
thanks attyLLL.

I am just get worried supposed he change his mind and do not accept me after this. May i know if adultery can still be charged while i am pregnant?, can i still be in jail even?, is there a policy that could protect me or perhaps lower the adultery case? is RA 9262 can help me?

Just for my own consumption.I just want to know how can my ex bf can be summoned?

thanks

View user profile

12 Re: late filing of adultety on Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:35 pm

attyLLL

no need to confirm this, but if you had sex with him after you told him what happened, you can use that as a defense.

it will be a long time from the filing of the complaint before you reach the point a warrant will be issued and bails is not so high. >10,000. penalty is even probationable.

View user profile

13 Re: late filing of adultety Today at 5:52 am

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum