Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

possibility po bang mahugot s nso record ang marriage contract ng asawa ko pra wla n syagn record dun?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
hello po pls. help me about my problem, kc po ung bf ko po may anak kmi di kmi mkpagpakasal kc po kasal po sya s iba kso ung ksal n po un di nman legal wla nman pong marriage license pero nkapasok s NSO n iregesterd nya kc for travel purposes lang po 5 years n silang di magksma at kmi n po ang mgksma at may isa kming anak n nkapangaln s bf ko nka apelyido nya 5years n rin kmng mgksma ano po bang mggndng way pra mawla n po ung record nya s nso? ung di kmi mgbbyad ng mahal kc simpleng tao algn nman po kmi kugn mgffile kmi ng annulmetn mga ilagn years and mgkano po mggastos??

View user profile



[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum