Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is allegedly same sex relationship can be use to file an adultery case??

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor
im raising a problem of a close friend of mine who happened to be living together with same gender.. she lived on one roof with a married woman but denied to have a romantic affair with that woman. she is just simply implying that she is just a friend who helps. may anak po kc yung babae na iniwan ng boyfriend. is there a case that her legal husband can file against my lesbian friend and her partner?

View user profile


adultery is married woman having sexual intercourse with a man.

husband can file a case for monetary damages for interference in their marital affairs.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum