Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

financial support for my 7 years old son

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 financial support for my 7 years old son on Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:43 pm


Arresto Menor
What is the legal action for my husband that does not support my son, we are married and he currently living with his mistress, I tried to seek help in our brgy,but nothing happen to my complain.until now he did not provide support, he said he support our grandson who are sick,So he cannot give me support,Within 7years i just recently seek help from him because in hard economic times,
What is a case that I can filed to my husband and to his mistress.?can i still filed the case against them even they live in for too long ( more than 7 years)? and what is the proper procedure for this if i file the case? expecting for your
response..and more power

Last edited by mariloulorenzon on Sun Aug 21, 2011 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i just added my letter)

View user profile

2 Re: financial support for my 7 years old son on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:50 pm


send a demand letter then file a complaint for economic abuse at the prosecutor's office.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum