Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register


Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 REFILING OF R.A 9262 on Mon Aug 22, 2011 2:23 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi, can i file again R.A 9262 to my ex-husband although i have withdrawn the case already last 2009. But i have more evidences to show in the year 2006? I want to use all of my evidences in the case (frustrated murder) against my younger brother who had a fight with him a month ago. But my ex-husband provoked my brother to fight with him.


View user profile

2 Re: REFILING OF R.A 9262 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:42 am


how did you withdraw case? what is the reason stated in your affid of desistance, if any?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum