Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

need your expert advise...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 need your expert advise... on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:36 pm


Arresto Menor
Im separated n po with my husband and i have boyfriend now. We are planning to live together by next year even if im not legally separated. im a licensed teacher and im afraid that my husband will file petition to revoke my license. Does he have rights to do that even he was the one who cheated on me and until now? What legal case can I file against him for cheating on me?

View user profile

2 Re: need your expert advise... on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:10 pm


yes, he can file a case of immorality against you.

did he and the woman live together?

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum