Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sexual Infidelity and Legal Separation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Sexual Infidelity and Legal Separation on Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Izzy Minay

Arresto Menor
What can be good evidences of sexual infidelity in filing for a legal separation if this would be my ground? I discovered a cd before containing powerpoint of his mistress of 17 yrs now, showing her naked body, sexual foreplays(my husband still wearing our wedding ring, so filthy pictures i tell you that made me vomit) His insensitive reply when i confronted him showing no remorse, that i was not respecting his privacy and even called me a thief. What?!I told him why would i hire a private investigator when i can act as one myself? Why does he need to bring dirty evidences in our house especially knowing that we have the same key to his cabinet because of his jewelries and personal belongings, which i am fully aware of because he's always out of town for work with leisure as well. I usually put his clothes there, and if in case, no family member is present only the househelper, his cabinet needed to be padlocked by either one of us. I made a copy of this hell cd.

Please cite other evidences i need, to strengthen my case if ever i woud reach a final decision to file for a legal separation for us to both have a peaceful life. He always say, it takes two to tango, but i would say, dance with your adulterous acts, keep them both free to hurt me deliberately?

Praying that my post woud not be considered disdainful. Thank you for helping me to express myself and share with you my burden even through writing. God bless you with wisdom.

View user profile

2 Re: Sexual Infidelity and Legal Separation on Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:17 pm


if financial support is not an issue, you are free to walk out the door without need for legal separation. or if you're strong enough, prevent him from coming home.

if you can prove that the infidelity is repetitive, you can file a case of psychological violence under ra 9262.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum