Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HR and Finances--Investigation

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 HR and Finances--Investigation on Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:22 pm


Arresto Menor
Hi good day.I would like to ask What/How is the process being done if the case I filed at our HR dept taking too long? Can I just go directly to DOLE?.
What happened is, I raised an issue regarding forgery/fraud cash incentives on our Dept. I'd talk to HR and Finances Head Managers about that, they had a little explaination but things not quite clear. HR told me to file an I.R. (incident report) to formalized my complaints, I've requested them for a copy of Incentive forms I signed and our supervisor's liquidation reports for additional evidence. I did send twice follow up emails but nothing responded back.It's over a month since I've requested the documents but unfortunately, I dont receive anything. What I'm thinking,is this a delaying tactics? or like prolonging of the agony. The issue is not that simple, it also affected 60 other employees waiting for an answer. The case would not or nothing will go further without those documents and the I.R. Could I just proceed to the next step, complaint directly to DOLE or BIR? pls help

View user profile

2 Re: HR and Finances--Investigation on Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:04 am


if you have a money claim, you can go to dole or nlrc. but if you're looking for them to discipline someone, that's not your prerogative.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum