Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

Log in

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Illegitimate child flying abroad with married mother to Canada.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]


Arresto Menor

I have a question, I am a mother of a 5 yr old little girl(bearing the biological father's surname) and am now married to a Canadian National. We are planning to migrate to Canada soon. Now the biological father won't allow me to take my daughter with me. Is there any restrictions, requirements regarding this so I can bring my child with me to Canada? Or since she is still under 7 I can bring her with me no questions asked? and I was wondering if the father can stop us in any legal way to going abroad? just wondering...

Can you please advise on this?

Thank you so much for the help! Surprised

View user profile


does your child already have a visa? the Canadian embassy did not require you to produce proof that the father gives his consent?

if i were his lawyer, I would file a petition for custody and request for the issuance of a hold departure order.

[i] Visit our FB Page: FOR MORE LEGAL ADVICE  
Warning and Disclaimer: I am not your lawyer; and you are not my client. With the limitations of an  Internet forum, a thorough review of your concern is not possible. View my comments at YOUR OWN RISK. It is best to actually retain a lawyer for your individual concerns.
View user profile

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum